Friday, January 9, 2009

Since retirement I’ve settled into a routine now of staying up until 3 a.m. and then sleeping until 9:30 – 10:00a.m. So this morning I’m woken up (around 8ish) because someone is opening the chain link on the side gait by our bedroom. A quick look tells me it’s the pool man so I go back to bed.

A few minutes later I hear him leave and I start to snuggle back in… only to think “hmmm, the puppies didn’t bark. Maybe I should go take a look.” (The puppies are in a double x-pen on the patio between the living room and the pool.) So I toddle out of bed and there’s Jacob in the pen where he should be. And, there’s Edward happily running around the pool! It appears that Edward climbed out of the short side (30”) of the pen. Luckily he didn’t fall in.

So, today we are busy rearranging things with taller x-pens. I keep thinking that Trouble and Mischief would be more appropriate names for these two than Edward and Jacob.

1 comment:

  1. I was tagged by Cool Design shelties, and now I’m tagging you!!!
    You’ve been tagged. You are now suppose to:
    Open a document or file folder,
    Click on the fifth folder and then the fifth photo,
    Post the photo and describe it.
    Then tag 5 other bloggers.

    Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete